deep within the bowels of the bronx
the life and times of ohiosnap




14 August 2005

Frank Rich can read my mind

Someone Tell the President the War is Over

..and now, back to our regular programming..


Cool Calm Pete: Lost


this album is niiice. chill, laid back hip-hop a la mountain brothers (yes of course i know they're both asian, i totally meant to do that). lots of organic beats that bump and flow with pete's cadence. dude knows how to ride a beat. lots of different styles here, some old school tribe shit and some more modern shit like hi-tek or maybe even a touch of kanye (but not too much). AND AND AND homeboy is korean (yes that makes me like him better). apparently he samples old korean soul records from the 60s and 70s!!! wtf! i need to get my hands on that shit. makes me want to shut myself in and assemble music.

peace to peggy sue / it's korean buddy holly

p.s. i went for a bike ride today. yay me. i can't find my key to my kryptonite lock. erm.. so i guess i need a new lock. but that shit can get popped open by a bic pen, right? what am i supposed to do, buy a damn CHAIN? seriously?


this educational lesson brought to you by dr. j around 9:16 PM |

« back to the crib | PCS: pretty crappy service (i thought of that all ... » //-->





drop some science:

who dis be like
where you from   nerds: <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © the life and times of ohiosnap 2005 - chopped and screwed by the life and times of ohiosnap, stolen from these guys. powered by these guys.