deep within the bowels of the bronx
the life and times of ohiosnap




21 June 2006

more tests

just trying to see if I can post from my phone...


this educational lesson brought to you by dr. j around 9:34 AM |

« back to the crib | Somewhere in Indiana... » //-->





Way to post dude!

dropped by Anonymous Anonymous on 21 June, 2006 15:07 [*]  

~$$$~

Mayne, the Treo freaked me out sitting in my pocket - I always thought I was gonna break it. Do you hang it off your belt? Coz that's STYLIN!

Anywayz, best of luck with your beginning intern year. Just remember that you wouldn't have gotten to where you are if you weren't capable of handling it.

dropped by Anonymous Anonymous on 21 June, 2006 16:32 [*]  

~$$$~

drop some science:

who dis be like
where you from   nerds: <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © the life and times of ohiosnap 2005 - chopped and screwed by the life and times of ohiosnap, stolen from these guys. powered by these guys.