deep within the bowels of the bronx
the life and times of ohiosnap




21 June 2006

I am posting to my

I am posting to my blog via text msg! Hooray! This is much better than stressing out about what i'm going to do about moving in... I'm hungry.



this educational lesson brought to you by dr. j around 6:27 PM |

« back to the crib | the goddamn stars are aligned against me. » //-->





Give me link to SEO software (promotion, advertisement, etc.). I'm need it to promote my new e-shop.
Thanks.

dropped by Anonymous Anonymous on 08 January, 2007 00:04 [*]  

~$$$~

I have the firewall that came with my windows xp. I want a better one. What is a VERY good firewall i can download and use for free that dosen't slow down my computer?
:(

dropped by Anonymous Anonymous on 21 January, 2007 12:10 [*]  

~$$$~

drop some science:

who dis be like
where you from   nerds: <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © the life and times of ohiosnap 2005 - chopped and screwed by the life and times of ohiosnap, stolen from these guys. powered by these guys.