deep within the bowels of the bronx
the life and times of ohiosnap




24 April 2005

favela on blast

this morning i woke up laying on top of my blankets with my contacts in, all of my clothes on (i did have enough of a mind to remove my shoes), all the lights on, and a copy of the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy on my chest. hm.

i signed up for audioscrobbler the other day. it's kinda fun. i'm curious as to what my chart will look like in a year or so.

no studying to do today, per se. i start surgery tomorrow. time to enjoy the last hours of freedom.


this educational lesson brought to you by dr. j around 2:28 PM |

« back to the crib | screwed and chopped » //-->





enjoyed reading some of your older posts.

dropped by Anonymous Anonymous on 25 April, 2005 01:03 [*]  

~$$$~

hey thanks. have we met before? have you been a faithful reader, or did you just have too much time to kill and found my archives?

dropped by Blogger dr. j on 25 April, 2005 01:13 [*]  

~$$$~

i'm surprised there's not more akinyele

dropped by Anonymous Anonymous on 28 April, 2005 09:59 [*]  

~$$$~

drop some science:

who dis be like
where you from   nerds: <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © the life and times of ohiosnap 2005 - chopped and screwed by the life and times of ohiosnap, stolen from these guys. powered by these guys.