deep within the bowels of the bronx
the life and times of ohiosnap




15 April 2005

holy shit

DFA1979 was one of the best shows i've been to in a long time. my neck hurts, and i have bruises on my knees, arms, and a nice long battle scar on my right forearm. holding down the very front lines in front of a 1 foot high stage with my back to the sweatiest mosh pit i've been close to in years will do that to you, i guess.

my neck is in a lot of pain. there was thrashing. pictures will follow shortly. for now, i need to pack up this bidniz in the milw and move my ass back to madison.


this educational lesson brought to you by dr. j around 8:37 AM |

« back to the crib | tha herpz » //-->





drop some science:

who dis be like
where you from   nerds: <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © the life and times of ohiosnap 2005 - chopped and screwed by the life and times of ohiosnap, stolen from these guys. powered by these guys.