deep within the bowels of the bronx
the life and times of ohiosnap




16 October 2004

this is addicting...

ANOTHER mixtape as letter:

Hey there fancy pants! Take me to your leader (who the fuck?) - he's a shithead. I wanna go out, gotta get out of here. Take me out, out of this world. And what if I don't want 2 B rich (featuring Calloway), just like you imagined? (Fuck that shit, pass the Courvoisier (I can't make up my mind! I'm a conservative!)) Everything goes to hell. I am not surprised I'm finding it harder to be a gentleman. Revolution - whenever, wherever - it can't come quickly enough. This is how I want it to end. Soon you'll understand.

--

01. hey there fancy pants - ween
02. take me to your leader - mf doom as king geedorah
03. who the fuck - pj harvey
04. he's a shithead - dillinger four
05. i wanna go out - tangiers
06. gotta get out of here - may or may not
07. take me out - franz ferdinand
08. out of this world - the detroit cobras
09. and what if i don't - herbie hancock
10. want 2 b rich (f. calloway) - tha 446
11. just like you imagined - nine inch nails
12. fuck that shit - three 6 mafia
13. pass the courvoisier - busta rhymes
14. i can't make up my mind - zombies
15. i'm a conservative - iggy pop
16. everything goes to hell - tom waits
17. i am not surprised - the organ
18. i'm finding it harder to be a gentleman - the white stripes
19. revolution - spacemen 3
20. whenever, wherever - shakira
21. it can't come quickly enough - scissor sister
22. this is how i want it to end - kid 606
23. soon you'll understand - jay-z

runtime: just shy of 80mins. so this is actually a mix that could be made, unlike my previous post, which had a runtime of over 2 hours, i believe


this educational lesson brought to you by dr. j around 12:40 PM |

« back to the crib | something to write home about » //-->





drop some science:

who dis be like
where you from   nerds: <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © the life and times of ohiosnap 2005 - chopped and screwed by the life and times of ohiosnap, stolen from these guys. powered by these guys.