deep within the bowels of the bronx
the life and times of ohiosnap




21 February 2005

tip and shout



this educational lesson brought to you by dr. j around 8:42 AM |

« back to the crib | oh you've got green eyes, oh you've got blue eyes,... » //-->





“We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.”

Awww...Hunter. I'm going to miss his writing and his ability to make the english language sound so powerful in the most simplistic of ways. The whole time I was reading Fear and Loathing I felt like he was right over my shoulder telling me the story. After I read that book I would never be able to take a road trip without thinking to myself "Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals!".

dropped by Anonymous Anonymous on 21 February, 2005 12:59 [*]  

~$$$~

drop some science:

who dis be like
where you from   nerds: <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © the life and times of ohiosnap 2005 - chopped and screwed by the life and times of ohiosnap, stolen from these guys. powered by these guys.