deep within the bowels of the bronx
the life and times of ohiosnap




28 November 2005

okokok

i'm off to catch a bus to o'hare, wait excessively long for my delayed flight, arrive in stinking houston texas around dinner time, ride a hotel shuttle, check into my 1-star hotel (maybe it's 2), get some dinner (do they have room service in 1-star hotels? 2? do they have a lobby?), study, sleep, wake up uncomfortably, make some coffee (do they have coffeemakers in 1-star hotels? do they have coffee?), shower, study, walk to testing center, take a 6 hour exam where i feign empathy and interest in actors who feign pain and disease, take shuttle back to airport while questioning my exam performance, wait excessively long for my delayed flight (maybe wait on the plane), arrive in o'hare after dinner time, grab some food, hop on the van galder, and get back home 'round midnight or so.

who's jealous?


this educational lesson brought to you by dr. j around 10:03 AM |

« back to the crib | IN MEMORIAM » //-->





shit mayne - why are you not just staying in chicago till thursday?

p.s.: that test is for suxxxxxxx

dropped by Anonymous Anonymous on 28 November, 2005 17:34 [*]  

~$$$~

pssst. here's the answer to the first essay question!
"With my right foot, I can knock off your face. With my left, I can kick your nose. With this (raises right hand), I can poke your eyes out. With this (raises left hand), I can break your neck. Take a good look at my face. I'm an oriental"

besides, dont fret! i'll give you a discount on malpractice representation

dropped by Anonymous Anonymous on 29 November, 2005 12:46 [*]  

~$$$~

they do have room service! i got a philly cheese steak and it was mediocre!

dropped by Anonymous Anonymous on 30 November, 2005 01:02 [*]  

~$$$~

dude, you should have gotten a houston cheese steak instead. They grow wild down there from what I hear.

dropped by Anonymous Anonymous on 30 November, 2005 08:34 [*]  

~$$$~

dude, you should have gotten a houston cheese steak instead. They grow wild down there from what I hear.

dropped by Blogger ye ole vinegar soaked manacles of doom! on 30 November, 2005 08:35 [*]  

~$$$~

dude, you should have gotten a houston cheese steak instead. They grow wild down there from what I hear.

dropped by Blogger ye ole vinegar soaked manacles of doom! on 30 November, 2005 08:35 [*]  

~$$$~

oppps, posted way to much by accident, and here you thought you were popular.

dropped by Anonymous Anonymous on 30 November, 2005 08:36 [*]  

~$$$~

drop some science:

who dis be like
where you from   nerds: <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © the life and times of ohiosnap 2005 - chopped and screwed by the life and times of ohiosnap, stolen from these guys. powered by these guys.